Us girls, love wearing cute little clutches to that special formal event, or out on the town. I know I do! However, I hate how I can never fit all I need to take with me inside one. It’s almost as if designers want us to take our belongings and shrink them, in order to fit everything we need inside on of their very pretty micro-clutches! As my saying goes, “All you can fit into this clutches is a metro-card a and a tampon!” All joking aside, I rounded up a bunch of mini must haves for your late night, dancing, partying must haves to carry in your clutch all New Years Eve long!
1. THE CLUTCH – (Betsey Johnson)
2. CELL PHONE – Brightly cased of course crystalicing.com
3. BUSINESS CARDS– You never know who’ll you meet!
4. A PEN
5. THE Q CAMERA – the best camera to upload all your photos from the evening to your social media platforms #NYESELFIE theqcamera.com
6. THIN & COMPACT LIP GLOSS – Do I even have to tell you why? (Lancôme-Gloss In Love & Clarins-Gloss Prodige in Papaya)
7. MASCARA – For eyelash batting worthy touch ups (Maybelline)
8. PERFUME SAMPLES – To keep yourself smelling beautiful way past midnight! Go to Sephora and ask your trusty salesperson for a sample of your favorite perfume, or two, or three! Or ask for a sample dispenser to make one of your own ie: La Belle De Ricci by Nina Ricci
9. TIC TACS – To keep your breath smelling minty fresh during all that cocktailing
10. BLUSH AND BRUSH– You will be dancing, pale faces are not cute! (Sephora- MicroSmooth in Guava Glow)
11. ADVIL– Because we all don’t want to feel a massive hangover the next day! Oy Vey!
I HOPE THIS HOW TO HELPS YOU ALL OUT THIS NEW YEARS EVE AND BEYOND!!
WISHING YOU ALL A HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR! IN 2014, MAY ALL YOUR WILDEST HOPES AND DREAMS BECOME A REALITY! THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY READERS FOR BEING SO LOYAL THIS YEAR! I LOVE YOU! HAVE A ROCKIN’ NEW YEARS EVE WITH YOUR BRIGHT AND FESTIVE CLUTCH IN HAND!
xoxo Dara Senders – The Style Senders