Tis the season of trying new things, so why not try to find way of incorporating these following trends into your everyday beauty routine!
1. Bordeaux Lips! It’s a bold look, but the wine color is a great edgy update for your classic red! If you’re very fair like me, you can lightly apply it for a sheer look, or choose a gloss.
2. Winged Liner! Pick a dark black gel or liquid formula and slowly and precisely line your eyes, take your time because this look needs to look clean and polished! This retro inspired look is always stylish. It flatters everyone, and you can tailor it to you; thick or thin lines. Wear it with lots of mascara.
3. Rosy Cheeks and Radiant Skin! In the dead of winter it’s good to look alive and stand out from the crowd. Start with moisturizer and then a luminizing or satin finish foundation, and finish with a pink blush. Pick a brighter blush if your skin is darker and pair the look with a light berry gloss or balm and slightly smudged brown eyeliner for a soft look.
4. Shimmery Earthy Eyes! Shades of bronze, gold, chocolate and copper flatter every eye color because they’re neutral, and shimmer warms up the look and makes it more special! These shades are versatile enough for both day or night allowing you to adjust your makeup throughout the day.
For day: choose lighter versions of bronze and gold and pair with peachy blush and lipstick.
For night: add darker hues like chocolate or copper to the creases of your eye lids, and you’re ready for a night out!
5. Short Dark Nails Oval shaped nails with navy, burgundy, or olive green polish are great paired with fall’s muted colors—they act like neutrals. You could even put a spin on the French mani and add a strip of metallic gold or silver to your nails, the shimmer is a great contrast to the dark, cream shades.
Written By: Sarah Michelson for StyleSenders.com