This month’s street style feature is focusing on a Super Teen – Sarah Michelson!!
She’s got the look, she’s got the style and now we’ve got her on STYLE SENDERS!
Out for lunch with family friends on a warm Monday afternoon, I was overly surprised that my favorite teen was sitting at the table, joining us for lunch! I immediately noticed her adorable outfit which Sarah will discuss the details of shortly!!
Name: Sarah Michelson
Location: Bedminster, NJ
Hobbies: Shopping, reading, cooking, baking, traveling, makeup
Favorite Color: Lavender
Favorite Food: Chinese food, Italian food, Thai food
Favorite Celebs: Emma Stone, Jennifer Lawerence, Selena Gomez
Celebrity Crush: Andrew Garfield, Gregg Sulkin
Favorite Fashion Publication: Seventeen, Teen Vogue, Perez Hilton, People Style Watch, Allure, Glamour, Style Senders Blog.
Favorite Book: To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
What is your style, how would you describe it?
My style is classic and simple with a big pop of girlie femininity! I also like vintage-like accessories.
DETAILS ABOUT “SUPER SARAH’S” LOOK
My top is from Forever 21– $8.80
My shorts are from J.crew– $34.50, but I got them on sale- $29.99 I think
The flip-flops are also from J.crew, on sale for $14.99
My wrist-let Vera Bradley style– $25
AS FOR THE MAKEUP SARAH IS WEARING:
Urban Decay– eye primer
CoverGirl – liquiline blast in brown blast
Maybelline – mega plush mascara in black
Smashbox – photo ready
B.B cream – in fair
Nivea – lip balm.
What about fashion do you love?
- I love that with fashion (clothing & beauty) you can transform yourself into being a different person. Every time one gets dressed they can express themselves. It can make everyone feel better and feel much more confident.
What is your dream job?
- My dream job is to either be a cosmetics & fragrance developer & marketer or something else in the cosmetic industry!
What are your favorite subjects in High School?
- My favorite subjects are English and History.
Who are your favorite designers?
- Chanel, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Elie Saab, Alberta Ferretti, Carolina Herrera, Tory Burch, Marchesa.
What are your favorite stores to shop?
- Stores- J.crew, Forever 21, Gap, Nordstrom, American Eagle, Bloomingdale’s, Sephora.
What is the most fun moment you’ve had in life so far?
- Going to Mercedes Benz Fashion Week with you for the fall 2012 shows, for the first time ever, — It was the coolest experience of my life and I’ll never forget it!
What is The most Embarrassing moment
- I’m a huge clutz so, I always embarrass myself. (haha)
There ya have it!! Can’t wait to see what this youngster-teen has in store for us next month with her monthly post on all things teen beauty & fashion!!